Friday, August 3, 2007

I don't know quite what it is about a wedding rehearsel dinner that makes the bridal party's nose go so high in the air they can't see straight. What makes the mother and father of the bride and groom become demanding.. more so than the average typical demanding customer can be..

The men huddle up into their gang of Coors Light drinkers, the women decorate and drink Cosmos. The "adults" of the party sit back and complain their coffee is too cold or the food is taking too long to be served..

Much to the chagrine of others, I often tell my fellow servers that I'd much rather wait on a funeral dinner than a wedding.. And now, I can add.. I would much rather wait on a wedding dinner than a wedding rehearsal..

Maybe it's because we are a new generation of people that believe we are entitled to everything.

Don't get me wrong, it should be a nice affair for all involved. No doubt..

But the average snobbery rate of a wedding rehearsel dinner far exceeds what a server normally must put up with.

Just a thought. OVER AND OUT.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

There's soup on my fly © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org