Friday, January 16, 2009

Had a pretty bad experience tonight at a local grocery store. It started great though! Steaks were on sale, I bought a few and thought, 'hey this will make a great dinner' .. How wrong I was.

The steaks were green! Green!! I tell you! Green!

But really, who else out there experienced a situation where, *cough*, the restaurant you work at would have STILL served those steaks? I mean.. they weren't all green, and after all when the steak gets grilled you'd have a pretty tough time seeing the discoloration. Right?

I'm leaving the store unnamed for a few reasons--but mainly because as soon as I took my discolored meat back they allowed me to have a choice between new meat or new money. I chose the meat, only because I was hungry for some bloody iron tonight..

But.. if I went to a restaurant and that steak was green.. how would I have known? And, don't tell me it doesn't happen............................

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny they will just add green peppers youll never know

There's soup on my fly © 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org